Sunday, January 31, 2010

Cincinnati Shower January 23, 2010

My mom and sister and law, Lynn, had a shower for me in Cincinnati. Many family members and some friends were there. The shower was at the clubhouse in my mom's neighborhood. It was great seeing everyone and it was lots of fun! Here are some pictures from the shower.




There were two types of cakes at the shower. Carrot cake, decorated just like the bedding for
the nursery and there were diaper cakes!!!

The decorations were brown and green, which are two main colors we are using to paint the nursery. There were also pictures of Nate and I as babies hanging up all over the clubhouse!



I was blessed to get so many great gifts at the shower! I can't wait for the little one to get here to use all the fun stuff!










No comments:

Post a Comment